Vocational Education and Training in Schools
VET in School
The YMCA Institute of Education and Training has been auspicing with schools in WA for a wide range of qualifications since 2013.
We aim to work with schools to provide students with current industry qualifications that creates pathways into further study or entry into the workforce.
Our range of Certificate I, II and III vocational courses are ideal for schools already delivering or for those schools that are seeking to move into Vocational Education and Training programs. Our team of VET Consultants will provide schools with the support they need to deliver, assess and issue qualifications through streamlined processes.
For each of the qualifications listed below, YMCA WA Training provides assessments for a select number of units identified as industry preferred. To find out which units YMCA WA provides, please ask one of our VET Consultants by calling the YMCA WA on (08) 9473 8400 or email email@example.com.
We charge an annual stream fee of only $1,450 for the qualifications we provide. This fee includes assessments for a selected number of units as well as all visits for metro schools (travel cost apply for regional schools). There is also a low cost of $30 per student to cover the administration of enrolling and issuing the students their certificates.
As a not for profit organisation, we aim to keep a cost neutral approach. Any profits we make are returned to the community through our range of youth and community development programs.
YMCA WA Training currently offer the following qualifications for VET in Schools:
- Business, Certificate I (BSB10115)
- Business, Certificate II (BSB20115)
- Business, Certificate III (BSB30115)
- Community Services, Certificate II (CHC22015)
- Information, Digital Media and Technology, Certificate I (ICT10115)
- Information, Digital Media and Technology, Certificate II (ICT20115)
- Outdoor Recreation, Certificate II (SIS20213)
- Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways, Certificate II (FSK20113)
- Sport Coaching, Certificate II (SIS20513)
- Sport and Recreation, Certificate I (SIS10115)
- Sport and Recreation, Certificate II (SIS20115)
- Sport and Recreation, Certificate III (SIS30115)
The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees.